Enjoy a Nature Cruise
Explore Crystal River, Indian River, and King's Bay on our 6 passenger boats. There is a 2 person minimum for our 3 hour cruise at $65/person. The USCG certified Captain/Guide will focus on your areas of interest:
- Birding: eagles, herons, pelicans, egrets, falcons, cormorants, and more.
- Animals: turtles, alligators, deer, otters, and sometimes wild boars.
- Fish and mammals: tarpon, red fish, trout, dolphins and of course manatees (bring polarized sun glasses for best viewing of in-water critters)
- Crystal River Indian Archeological Park and Indian Mounds are seen from the water.
Tours are at 7:30 and 11:30, please arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour departure. Please check the times for your specific tour.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothing
- Snacks or drinks
Afternoon Sunshine River Boat Cruise
On this sightseeing boat cruise, the sun will be at its highest point. Excellent for photographic opportunities. Leaving from our docks behind the Days Inn Resort in Crystal River, we set our course down the Indian River waterway to Kings Bay.
Passing by beautiful waterfront homes and then cruising the shores of the Crystal River Indian Archaeological State Park, where the earliest use of this land was by native Indians over 10,000 years ago.
We will also view a state owned wildlife management refuge areas. Here you will have a chance at seeing many different species of wildlife and attractions including the Indian Ceremonial Mound Complex, wildlife refuge for salt & freshwater species of fish, wild pigs, whitetail deer, American bald eagles, dolphins, otters, alligators, many different wading birds, and manatees.
Around each bend of the river are unspoiled images to pause and capture.
- This Crystal River sightseeing boat cruise is approximately 2.5 hours long.
- You must arrive 30 minutes early.
- We will not hold the boat for late arrivals.
For more than 10 guests, please call 352.795.7033