First Aid/CPR by Emergency First Response
Don’t Just Stand There!
Emergency First Response is the fastest-growing international CPR, AED and first air training organization. With more than 37,000 instructors worldwide, EFR® is backed by 43 years of experience in the development and delivery of instructional courses, training materials and educational curricula.
What Will You Learn?
Our approach is to build your confidence and increase your willingness to respond when faced with a medical emergency. Most applications of first aid/CPR are done for family members.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
What Will You Do?
Independent Study allows you to learn at your own speed and when your schedule permits. The classroom sessions with the instructor focus on the skill development and practice scenarios.
What is the next step?
Now you can provide First Aid in an emergency, what is next?
- Become a Rescue Diver
- Develope your skills with a speciality courses
- Get more diving experience
- Learn how to become a MASTER Scuba Diver
On Demand First Aid/CPR by Emergency First Response $99.00