Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you.
What will you learn?
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course
What will you do?
Your scuba instructor will spend a little time with you to explain the basic principles of scuba diving and give you an overview of your scuba gear, which we supply.
Once you feel comfortable, your instructor will take you in the pool to help you learn basic scuba skills. Then, if you like, you can go with your instructor for a short discovery dive up to 40 feet deep.
What is the next step?
So you tried scuba diving and now your are hooked. What can you do to continue the fun?