Enjoy Scalloping in Crystal River
Crystal River is one the premier areas for recreational scalloping. Search the sea grass beds of the shallow Gulf for the tasty morsels. It’s an underwater game of hide and seek. Use your masks, fins and snorkels to “hunt” the scallops, pick them up and place them in your bag.Remember they swim up or backwards when they sense danger (you).
- All you do is float around, looking in the grass beds for the scallop shape or their "blue eyes". Hold your breathe, take a dive and grab them.
- Scalloping combines a day on the water with family and friends while
enjoying nature – AND bringing home dinner. What a way to spend a
- Bring a friend, bring the family or bring a group. We have multiple boats that can travel together. Our charters are semi private. We'll provide your mask/fin/snorkel and the "Diver Down" flag. You bring your nets and coolers (for drinks or lunch and your scallops).
- We will also provide the salt water license. Limits are...Per Person: 1 pint scallop meat or 2 gallons in the shell OR Per Boat: 1/2 gallon meat or 10 gallons in the shell.
Scalloping Season for 2018 is between July 1 through September 24
Looking to try Florida Scalloping ... Book a Trip with us! Our Captains will take you to the best grass beds to fill your bags and later your bellies.
- Scalloping - 1-3 People $200
- Scalloping 4 People $270
- Scalloping 5 People $340
- Scalloping 6 People $410
- In-Water Guide/Scalloper + $100/ boat. Please notify us in advance.
Book Your Trip:
- Call (352)795-7033 to book
- 2 tours daily
- Leaving from Days Inn Marina