Fishing in Crystal River Region
Inshore fishing in the rivers, estuaries and the Gulf of the Crystal River region provides lots of fun for anyone. Enjoy a half day or full day of fishing , no over crowding on the boat and everyone can have a chance to catch fish with our experienced Captains. The different seasons bring in different species to catch.
Fishing Season Quick Guide
Winter: Redfish, Trout, Sheepshead, Jack Crevalle, and shallow water Grouper
Spring: Redfish, Trout, Cobia, shallow water Grouper and Mackerel
Late Spring and Summer: Tarpon and Redfish
Fall: Redfish, Grouper, and Cobia are abundant
Call us at 352-795-7033 for reservations
or to talk with our Captains and build your custom trip!
Hours 7:00 to 5:00 Eastern 7 Days/Week
• 1/2 Day $350 up to 3 people
• Full Day $450 up to 3 people
• Extra Person: $75
- Coolers and Ice
- Polarized Sun Glasses
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Snacks are available in the shop, but you are welcome to bring your own
- Camera, although we have waterproof shells for most smart phones for sale
Cancellation & Refunds
- 3 Day Cancellation/Refund period.
- There will not be any refunds for tours cancelled with less than 3 days notice before the beginning of the tour.